What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homepin - New pin announced on FB

For those not following the Homepin Facebook page I will give a quick update here. Homepin has moved countries!

For some time now we have been discussing moving and a family issue prompted the final decision to move. We were aware of rumors coming from the Wuhan area as a couple of our staff had family there. The China virus actually didn't prompt our move other factors did such as the family issue mentioned as well as the steeply rising costs in China. It simply wasn't worth the effort to continue there. As it turned out we were exceptionally lucky that we made the decision to move BEFORE Chinese New Year to try and contain the moving costs as much as possible. We have managed to avoid most of the dramas with the virus although it has held up the shipping of our plant and parts.

Then the new journey began to set up company structures, bank accounts, import/export licences, buying a vehicle, find suitable premises and fit the place out. As I type this we are also doing the paperwork for customs clearance of our final container with pinball parts to clear them into Taiwan.

We hope to be up and running within the next month as things are very normal here in Taiwan, it is pretty much "things as usual" with nothing closed and no restrictions anywhere.

A couple of pictures with this post but those interested in keeping up we usually update the Facebook page with new info when we have something to share. Our contact emails remain the same - sales@homepin.com and support@homepin.com

We will have some updated pics of Ride The Wave and China Zombies pinball once all goods are here and we are back up and running.

View attachment 105403View attachment 105404View attachment 105406

Cheers,

Mike
Homepin Taiwan Co. Ltd.

Good to hear you are still making progress and keeping going Mike through these difficult times. Looking forward to seeing how things progress. Please share more pics of your games if you can on here. I think both new games look cool and i like your electronics approach of plate through tech.

Interesting thought though! - @Homepin - Mike - Any plans to ship any of these to the UK if the demand is there?

Nice to see things are all good with yourselves there though - Stay safe, and thanks for keeping us updated!

Knowing how much was LOST on these games - I know Phil wont have them again. Also a lot got damaged in transit.

My advice is simple. Buy a used Stern Pro for the same or less money.

I think some people would be interested in the Ice Cold Beer machine they are making.
Perhaps Darren - but it is more of a HLD or Liberty games type of thing to sell.
Not pinball.
More of an ornamental thing, once you play it a bit - will soon get boring but would look good in a games room granted.

Perhaps Darren - but it is more of a HLD or Liberty games type of thing to sell.
Not pinball.
More of an ornamental thing, once you play it a bit - will soon get boring but would look good in a games room granted.

plenty of people have variation in their games rooms, as over time people want different things not just pinball. A few arcade games, an ice cold beer machine etc to mix it up abit so I could see both machines they are making do fine

Give them a chance. Making games of any kind is not a simple endeavour

Back
Top Bottom