What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Hobbit - buy or rent

Thanks Neil. Good advice, I will do.

Arranging for Martin (seems widely used on here) to arrange the transport, not sure exactly on moving date yet but excited regardless!

Really appreciate the help on this forum, can see it’s a great community already!

Try and make sure the seller protects the back of the cabinet with cardboard, as they are a heavy beast and you don’t want the back damaged by being dragged.

It’s a great choice for a first pin in my opinion, although nothing else will seem as immersive after playing this!

Wow, congrats on an epic first pin. I haven't had a chance to play one myself yet (or any JJP for that matter), but looking forward to the day.

Hopeuflly see you soon in the "I beat my high score thread" !

Amazing football shirts! I used to have a hobbit and would have traded for them if I still had it :)
It’s a great game but does last a long time

After a little bit of a wait, Martin is en route to deliver my first pin! You could say I’m a little excited.... once she’s in and set up I’ll post some pictures on here. Very grateful for the help and advice given on here - what a super community!

32eb577eedff378f7b3220101f7842ec.jpg

c3c4656e74f75ecec7e04d5a0d7dd93b.jpg

Just need to find space for the next one...

Honourable mention to the home made liquor cupboard... [emoji16]

50e66b2cd656aeab24df1f5b3eacc3f8.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you are going on an adventure. 🏔

That’s easy just turn this one through 90 degrees in front of your blocked up door easily get another along side! They do multiple you know!

I was thinking other side of the telly - that means at least 3 could fit in there.

Looks right at home there. Im sure you will have many years of fun with it. Got a feeling it won't be alone very long though. Pinball addiction is serious.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom