What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hey guys,
thought I'd introduce myself, I've always been a pinball fan since I was a kid but now like many are close to ownership :) I'm a network expert, love all things gadgetry and a big car nut.

Just managed to build my first dmd clock :)

Cheers,
Neil.

Welcome Neil, your dmd clock is that the Run DMD Pinball Clock?

When you do make your first purchase of a pin your better off buying from here that way your not going to end up with a project (unless that's what you want) but you'll know what your buying and you'll get all the help your going to need.

yup -

here is a quick video :)

Nice work, I'm just waiting on one of these. @Paul has been kind enough to make a batch of 10 as a first run but it looks like he could be making a lot more in the future.

What you looking at getting as your first pin?

most likely ghostbusters :) I know this table has split opinion but I love it.

Welcome Neil, also a Surrey boy (I'm from Redhill originally) - you will find a wealth of knowledge and good people here :thumbs:

Welcome Neil,also from surrey (Horley),theres a great bunch of people on here always willing to help

Back
Top Bottom