What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, newbie from Derbyshire!

Dunc

Registered
Hi all, im new on here. I've posted a couple of questions as you might have seen, but i thought i had better officially say hello!

My mate got me into pinball in about 1998 as he owned a couple then...now he owns quite a few lol! I only have one machine which i have had for about 4 years which is in need of resto and now i have just started to bring it back to its former glory! He is guiding me along but help on here is also fantastic!

Any other local owners? I'm near Belper in Derbyshire

Dunc

Any other local owners? I'm near Belper in Derbyshire

Hi and welcome Dunc.

Check out the "User Map" feature at the top of the page - It shows all users who've added a Location to their profile.

From the looks of things you're also in the Midlands league area, so there should be some league meets in your general area when the UK league starts up again in a couple of months.

Rog

welcome to the forum, good look with the resto of ............

Hi all! Thanks for all your warm welcomes!

Sorry, i should have said, my machine is a Corvette.

I will have a look at the map at the top of the page! I didn't even see that! thanks RGV!

Ronsplooter, have you have pinballs long? beeston isn't that far!

Dunc

@Dunc I've been collecting pins for about 5 years I think (can't really remember tbh :)) but I've had a few in that time...currently got 11 :D You're more than welcome to come over for some games if you like :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom