What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, I'm Jimmy

Sounduser

Registered
Hi all.
Hopefully getting the lethal weapon machine this week or next.
I'm ready for a bit of light maintenance. I'm not too bad with a soldering iron.

Reading some threads on here. It seems machines have a tendency towards breeding.

I've only ever played three machines. I bet the heavy users on here own more than three.

But anyway. Hello.

Hi Jimmy welcome, lw3 was my first dmd machine, it's great fun I am sure you will love it

I won't name names - but needless to say I was astounded when I witnessed 12+ pins at one persons address.

I've kept myself at 1 for now but only because I just don't have more space or (more importantly) the cash right now. Debt free next year and planning a move to a bigger place too, so I can see this is going to get expensive.

But on the plus point - having one means the missus is already ear-marking space for the 'man cave' when we move to the bigger place.

I've watched some of his vids on YouTube and i'm sure i've seen some pictures posted too.

So much drool on my keyboard. I'd give my left arm for a place like that.

HI Jimmy and welcome. You'll soon get the hang of it if there are any problems, there;'s loads of people on here who can advise what to do if needed.

More than 3 pins you say.. You will have 4 by next year.

Hi Jimmy. Welcome to PinballInfo!

Man cave looking good already! Why not start a thread detailing the conversion, what you did, problems, etc., we love that on here!

Enjoy :D

Hi Jimmy. Welcome to PinballInfo!

Man cave looking good already! Why not start a thread detailing the conversion, what you did, problems, etc., we love that on here!

Enjoy :D
Where would be a good section for a thread like that?

Back
Top Bottom