What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys!

Chunksin

Registered
My name is Rich, I was lucky enough to buy a vpin project cab from this forum a few weeks ago and I'm getting to grips with connecting everything up and getting the software ready. I'll be sure to post back in the shop log forum so you can see how the project is coming on.

Cheers,
Rich

Welcome to the forum Rich, lot's of good advice and friendly people on here. Like Dan said, the time for the real thing is now :)

Welcome Rich,

Your purchase, was that from Scotland? If so your quick off the mark I remember seeing it, thought about it asked a few questions and then it was sold.

Good luck with the project and I hope you have room for some real pins along side your vpin, when you know which ones to buy.

Welcome Rich,

Your purchase, was that from Scotland? If so your quick off the mark I remember seeing it, thought about it asked a few questions and then it was sold.

Good luck with the project and I hope you have room for some real pins along side your vpin, when you know which ones to buy.

Yep, that's the one, sorry but I had to be quick at that price! It's a decent build and came with some nice extras, I'll put a post up later on the shop forum, its not playable yet but has some tidy wiring!

The long term plan is for a real table, would love a Judge Dredd! This may be sold to fund it unless I win the lottery in the mean time!

A Judge Dredd has recently been sold on gumtree, was up in Arbroath perhaps a bit far north for you? Can't remember the price but don't think it was a bad price. Good luck with the project and look forward to seeing your work.

Yep, one sold in Arbroath not far from me, well 60miles away. I did query it but don't really have space at the moment to play it + watched a youtube clip on the gameplay and sounds, I'm kinda turned off it..lol

It was on my wanted list though..

60 miles is on your doorstep! Unfortunately for us in Scotland nothing is close by unlike some who have everything near by.

On the bright side we do have fresh air and lots of countryside about us.

Your not the only one, the only thing stopping me is the lack of pin money. You should of gone for it, you could of always swap it out or sell it on.

I'm away on holiday shortly so funds are being used for that :-(

I think it had a fault with the crane or maybe the spinning world. Common on Judge Dredd.

Last edited:
Second thoughts if you need somewhere to store pins, I've got space should you wish someone to pin sit for you?

My Party Zone is feeling lonely at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom