What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Noob Norfolk/Cambridheshire

Hud

Registered
Hi all from Cambridgeshire/Norfolk, I'm located right on the border!

The forum seems a great, friendly and informative place to be.

I'm on the lookout for my first pinball, missed out on a Lethal Weapon3 on my doorstep last week which looked quite promising from the ad, Gumtree, but plenty more fish in the sea and all that!

Tara for now

Welcome Hud.

Don't buy just one machine to start off. Get two, it will save a lot of faffing around in the long run. :D

Hi Hud, welcome, there are good pins on here for sale all the time from trusted sellers at fair prices and a recommended delivery guy called Martin who will door to door for £85. Keep your eyes peeled and good luck!

Welcome, are you a collector or a fixer upper or both??
Thanks Mark, virgin buyer, no room to be a collector I'm afraid. Potential cosmetic fixer upper, have certain facilities through work, anything more than basic technical wiring etc will be one I'll be seeking advice on :)

welcome Tara - what will you change your name to later?
I'm thinking Cleo.....as in Rocos......mmmmn.......ding dong! :)

Thanks Mark, virgin buyer, no room to be a collector I'm afraid. Potential cosmetic fixer upper, have certain facilities through work, anything more than basic technical wiring etc will be one I'll be seeking advice on :)

I'm thinking Cleo.....as in Rocos......mmmmn.......ding dong! :)

Been there, said that.
You know you have a problem when you consider adding refrigeration into a pinball cabinet and getting rid of your fridge just to get one more machine in.

Back
Top Bottom