What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Muddymusic

Muddymusic

Site Supporter
Hi guys, I've finally got around to signing up after browsing for a while. I've seen a few familiar names I recognise from the ukvac and jamma+ forums.
I've had a couple of pins in the last few years, started out with a Street Fighter 2, then jumped up to a Twilight Zone which I was luck enough to have on loan from Sonny-Jim who lived just a few miles from me at the time. I ran out of space after a while due to my rapidly expanding arcade cabinet collection so had to give it back.
However I've recently moved and found myself with more space, so knew I wanted to get another pin right away. I picked up a nice Lethal Weapon 3 recently so will be cleaning and fixing that in the coming months and will no doubt need some help along the way :)

Hi Muddy, welcome to Pinball info. I recognise your username from both forums. Remember, one pin is never enough. The guys here are so knowledgeable and can help find and fix most problems. So... what are you waiting for, lots of nice pins for sale here at the moment.

Hi muddy

I too recognise you from ukvac and jamma, good luck with the lw3

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

I've done a few arcade cab restorations but have yet to work on a pin so it's all new and scary at the mo! I've just been reading some of the shop logs here, impressive stuff and great to learn from.

Hi guys, I've finally got around to signing up after browsing for a while. I've seen a few familiar names I recognise from the ukvac and jamma+ forums.
I've had a couple of pins in the last few years, started out with a Street Fighter 2, then jumped up to a Twilight Zone which I was luck enough to have on loan from Sonny-Jim who lived just a few miles from me at the time. I ran out of space after a while due to my rapidly expanding arcade cabinet collection so had to give it back.
However I've recently moved and found myself with more space, so knew I wanted to get another pin right away. I picked up a nice Lethal Weapon 3 recently so will be cleaning and fixing that in the coming months and will no doubt need some help along the way :)

welcome to the nuthouse

ps sell some vids to make space for more pins:)

pps please sell mea power drift if you have one:clap:

I checked and those are in decent shape on mine - a few others are broken though of course!

Back
Top Bottom