What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Hastings!

Slamtilt

Registered
Hi! My name is Dom and I'm new around here! I have been into pinball for a long time, in fact my first job was repairing arcade machines. Earlier this year went on a road trip accross the US and came across an arcade full of Pinball machines and since then I have been wanting to get back into pinball ownership. I have been looking on ebay, but they are either overpriced or worn out/been left in a shed for 20 years. Maybe i'm tight or old(!), it doesn't help that I was once given 6 em pinball machines for free (they were going to the tip and the operator was going to only keep the glass, coin mechs and balls). I used to have a Pinbot, I really regret selling it!

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the arcade I found in Illinois:

Welcome Dom. Anyone know what's between Theatre of Magic and The Shadow (first photo), I don't recognise it?

Mystery Castle by Alvin G, funnily enough I once met Alvin Gottlieb when he was in the Uk trying to sell a double headed soccer game, he was a really nice guy.

Hi Dom!

Gary Flower is in Hastings too, he knows everything aboot Pinball...!

Back
Top Bottom