What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Australia

Savage

Registered
Hi all.
Long tome arcade / pinball fan.

Member of a few forums but thought I'd come visit this forum.

I;ve only got one Pinball (Tron LE) Candy cabinet, Hankin Cocktail and a Car Racing motion simulator.

I do a lot of playfield restores in my spare time, going by the name of Savage Restorations.

Two questions, I'm registered yesterday but yet to receive an "approval" email from a moderator, do I need to be concern about this, and secondly how do I change my profile name, pretty sure I didn't choose "Scott" my real name, but that is what is showing.

Welcome to the forum Scott. Not sure of the answer to both questions, but changing your username is definitely possible. @Spandangler how did you do it?

Two questions, I'm registered yesterday but yet to receive an "approval" email from a moderator, do I need to be concern about this, and secondly how do I change my profile name, pretty sure I didn't choose "Scott" my real name, but that is what is showing.

Hiya Scott, and welcome :)

You should be all sorted now :)

Let me know the name you want to use and I'll sort it for you :)

cheers
Paul

Hiya Scott, and welcome :)

You should be all sorted now :)

Let me know the name you want to use and I'll sort it for you :)

cheers
Paul
Thanks Paul.

Savage for the name.

Thanks for the welcomes as well :)

Welcome Scott,
I am originally from Perth, not much happening in the way of pinball in those parts of Oz.
Great taste in owning a Tron LE, very jealous.
Chris

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm about an hour south of Perth, unfortunately it's the original Perth (Scotland) .

Back
Top Bottom