What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone :)

FinalFight

Site Supporter
hi I'm ste from Liverpool, ive always been into arcade machines I'm on jammaplus,ukvac,arcadeotaku,
up until recently I got to have a go of a few pinball machines before that was on a t2 in spain when I was a kid, ide love a T2 machine but don't have that sort of money, ive been advised a lw3 , demo man or getaway would be a good machine to start with as they don't seem to be as expensive :)

I will keep an eye out thanks :) , Is there any videos on tips to look after pins? :)

Worth getting #3 and #4 based on the WMS titles you put. Also try and use your google-fu to find Clay's pinball repair guide pdf - lot's of help in there! If you are ever Wirral side - feel free to shout and come and have a game. There are a few other locals on here too

Hi Set this is a great time to start your pin collection. Rent yourself a van, empty your current account and get on a road trip to pickup the Addams Family, Indie 500, Pinbot and Corvette all in the For Sale section here. Just do it :clap:

hi ste,
i'm not far off sorting a games room out.there will eventually be pins to play in there.
i'll give you a shout and you can call round for a game or ten.

Back
Top Bottom