What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone noobie from newcastle upon tyne!

Shaun p

Registered
Hi everyone just want to pop in and say hi as im a newbie here up north looking to get into pinball ownership hoping to buy a junkyard machine.
Is there any fellow members up here?
thanks
shaun

Howdy Shaun.

There are a few Geordies, Mackems and Smoggies on the pinball scene.

Hi stoptap thanks for the info mate! There maybe even a little football banter on here then aswell..........:cuckoo:

Hi stoptap thanks for the info mate! There maybe even a little football banter on here then aswell..........:cuckoo:
You might want to go to a few league meets. Great way to meet new people and get to play a lot of games.

Welcome Shaun, good to see more southerns joining the forum!

Not sure where your local league is but the Scottish League has most of its meets around the Glasgow area if you fancy the drive up.

Hi Cmor111 thanks for that.....whilst im on does anyone have martin the delivery guys phone number? thanks in advance

Hello and welcome....nice machine Junkyard, but don't come up often. A lot of pin for the money, last one one here went for under £1500 I think. Very nearly went for it myself. Good luck hunting, and if there's one out there then you are in the right place.

Hi everyone just want to pop in and say hi as im a newbie here up north looking to get into pinball ownership hoping to buy a junkyard machine.
Is there any fellow members up here?
thanks
shaun
Hi Shaun
I have a decent JunkYard if you are still looking for one and local just PM me

Welcome, wayay an all that. My wife once nearly got me beaten up in Newcastle as she 'playfully' mocked the accent. I got away with it by explaining that she was a bit simple and that our Wolverhampton accent was worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Cmor111 thanks for that.....whilst im on does anyone have martin the delivery guys phone number? thanks in advance
Hi Shaun,
I once fell of the Boat in Newcastle and woke up in the Infirmary after too much hooch! Student days eh! 07748 521550 for Martin, cheers, Jon

thanks for the replies guys it means a lot hopefully i will get to know you all as i get into the swing of things us northerners are salt of the earth......:)

Hi phil no i havent but i did comment on the thread the other night though asking if you had to buy tickets as i didnt know if you could pay on the door?
I also have a 1963 rowe ami jukebox that i could bring along to the show for nostalgia purposes and also maybe a pin table or two :)

Welcome, wayay an all that. My wife once nearly got me beaten up in Newcastle as she 'playfully' mocked the accent. I got away with it by explaining that she was a bit simple and that our Wolverhampton accent was worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom