What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. Bit of advice pls

Tim.B

Registered
Hi new here. Thinking of buying a sopranos pin. Massive fan of the show. What would be a fair price for a machine in a good condition ?
Many thanks

You can search the forum for "Sopranos" titles only - and you will see any recent sales. Last one with colour DMD and other mods sold over 2 years ago £3750. Prices have increased since then so I guess around that mark for one with no colour dmd, over £4k for one with.

As above, not an easy Pin to price as they don't come up for sale too often. I think you'd be looking at £4500 - £5000 for a nice one.

Searching the forum I can see others have unsuccessfully tried to source one.

Maybe put a wanted ad up and see if you get offered anything *But don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
I've been offered one for 5k delivered from pinballspace3 on Instagram. Looks in great condition. He's now asked me to make an offer on it. I think their in Holland. Anyone dealt with them before ?

I've been offered one for 5k delivered from pinballspace3 on Instagram. Looks in great condition. He's now asked me to make an offer on it. I think their in Holland. Anyone dealt with them before ?
beware of scams, Plus you will have to pay 20% import VAT when it comes into the country.

I'd personally avoid this and buy one from someone in UK. Go see the machine and collect in person, or buy from a vouched-for member on here.

Not used them, but bear in mind UK VAT is payable on list price + shipping for imports. Local VAT should be zero-rated though, so this is mainly an administrative point.

Last edited:
If you haven’t played A13 yet I’d play it before buying it. There’s a reason it’s a relatively cheap game .

The Sopranos is a fun game. Least family friendly game out there if it’s got the swearing turned on for the Big Points mode. Plus the boat scenes 😂

If you haven’t played A13 yet I’d play it before buying it. There’s a reason it’s a relatively cheap game .

The Sopranos is a fun game. Least family friendly game out there if it’s got the swearing turned on for the Big Points mode. Plus the boat scenes 😂
Ok many thanks for the advice

Hi new here. Thinking of buying a sopranos pin. Massive fan of the show. What would be a fair price for a machine in a good condition ?
Many thanks
There's one up for offers on Facebook Marketplace right now. I can't seem to add a link to it though

Many thanks
Heads up ,Sopranos just been listed on facebook

amazing condition pinball open to best offer
Cobham, England
Location is approximate
Seller information
James Pope
Pinball Machines for Sale in The UK - Sponsored by Play Leisure
Joined Facebook in 2011

Back
Top Bottom