What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help test my new Data East Power Supply PCB

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Here is another of my new designs that's been in development for alittle while. This is a collaboration with pinball heaven to design something more robust than what is currently being offered. The idea is to make something more akin to the original design with plate through parts and quality connections.

What i am looking for is a couple of people to test the board in their games and see how robust it is. Preferably with a regular dmd in place so that we can test the hv section to. though this is less of a big deal these days with colour dmd about.

Here is what the prototype board looks like. original on the left mine of the right.

Games that it works in are:

Batman, Checkpoint, Guns N Roses, Hook, Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero, Lethal Weapon, Richie Rich, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Star Trek 25th Anniversary, Star Wars, Tales From the Crypt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, WWM Royal Rumble, The Who’s Tommy Pinball Wizard

IMG_7501 2.JPGIMG_7502 2.JPGIMG_7503.JPG

I will happily help.
I have a Tommy with original DMD. The power board is a replacement but the original wasn’t the issue in the end.
I can test power draw and do simple infra red heat images too.

Tommy Colordmd & pinsound (no idea if that makes a difference as it wasn't fitted by me) happy to test if you need mate.

Back
Top Bottom