What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...

Maffer

Banned
Registered
Lurked for a while, love the forum.

Was never into Pins until a few months ago when I played a couple at Las Vegas in London. Now completely won over and looking to buy my first one.

If you enjoyed the ones in that arcade you'll really enjoy playing one that's actually playable.

Last time I was there LOTR had no GI (and it's been missing the spinner since it was in Goodge St years ago), there were so many stuck switches on SM I got 100 million without touching the machine and the flippers on Met were so shot you couldn't even make sparky from the right flipper let alone a ramp.
If you're London based head to Chief in Turnham Green or Brewdog in Shepard's Bush where the games are well cared for and it'll be a different world!

Or Four Quarters East, which has a couple of pins managed by Matt Vince @ London pinball - always in good repair. Plus you get to sink tasty pints.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum @Maffer! Last time I went to that arcade was about a year ago and the games were appalling back then, must be even worse now! Head out to a place that looks after their games and you'll be in for a treat!

Back
Top Bottom