What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

R

RobZombie

Hi there, I've been on here for a month or so...I guess I should introduce myself. The name is Phil. I'm a video games developer. I make VR games. I cannot talk about this, but this is what I do.

I've always been a huge fan of pinball machines. I'm not that great a player but I love the physicality and battle against physics that you just don't get with video games. I recall playing all these games back in the early 90's before we'd head into clubs and pubs. I never thought I'd one day be able to own one. I ended up working in Sweden for Avalanche Studios (on Mad Max and Just Cause 3) and they used to hire in two or three top pins per month on rotation so I got to play all the greats. Two years ago I made an offer on an eBay Judge Dredd which was accepted. Unfortunately my wife went C R A Z Y so I had to cancel the offer and fume for a year or two. Anyway, two years later I am now back in the UK and the proud owner of a very nice Cue Ball Wizard (great game, seriously intuitive and lots of fun for all skill ranges) and a lovely restored Addams Family. Bit of an odd mix maybe. Later down the line I'd like to add a Theatre of Magic, Attack from Mars, Space Invaders, Dracula...maybe even a Judge Dredd? :)

Hope to see you all at the Northern Lights Expo in Manchester...

Cheers,
Phil

Welcome Phil,

Thought you'd want new pin from Spooky Pinball. There second pin was Rob Zombie.

When will you be releasing the VR pinball?

Hi Phil,

You've got a real get out of jail free card there. Whenever you get grief about the cost of a pin point out how much cheaper the JD was if you were allowed to buy it two years ago;)

Hi Phil,

You've got a real get out of jail free card there. Whenever you get grief about the cost of a pin point out how much cheaper the JD was if you were allowed to buy it two years ago;)
It kills me to think how much that might be worth today. It was a minter for £1200. I also have the original artwork for a 2000AD cover that would have complimented it nicely...
11855668_10153830037528352_7491123116204525425_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom