What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

sclose

Registered
Here for the same reason as new forest pinball. I would just like to say hi. I used the old yahoo forum years ago, took a pinball break for a few years and recently caught up with things here. Thanks for all the help offered on my technical problems recently. I'd be lost without it.

Cheers
Steve

Welcome Steve!

We traded games with each other about 700 years ago. How the devil are you Sir?

Dean

Was that my WH20? I'm thinking it must have been! I still have your sttng and it's a cracking game. Loving that Ritchie flow. Do you still have the White Water?

I'm well thanks, hope you are too.

Was that my WH20? I'm thinking it must have been! I still have your sttng and it's a cracking game. Loving that Ritchie flow. Do you still have the White Water?

I'm well thanks, hope you are too.

Im good thank you. Good to see you here.
The WH20 is long gone now sadly but I enjoyed it while it lasted. I relocated and sold the whole collection including that. Got quickly back into the madness of this hobby after moving though. :thumbs:

Nice to hear you are still enjoying the STTNG. It's a great game.

Back
Top Bottom