What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Hi everyone, been hanging around a month or two so thought I'd introduce myself. I had zero interest in Pinball 6 months ago, got hooked on Pinball Arcade, started reading about Pinball, watching Pinball videos and then finally managed to play on real tables for the first time at NLP. After changing my mind about 10 times on whether to buy one and which one to buy, finally received a Walking Dead LE yesterday!

Special thanks to @philpalmer and Chris at www.pinball.co.uk, @johnwhitfield, @replicas and @jagman for their advice on this Pin, and of course everyone else who contributes to and maintains this site.

Wow, and congratulations. I'm sure you'll love the LE - I couldn't stretch to that, I'm waiting for my Walking Dead Pro to arrive.

Have you seen The Walking Dead Tutorial by Bowen Kerins on youtube? He really shows what the table can do, Horde mode is superb.

Edit:
(Horde kicks in around 30 minutes into the tutorial)

Last edited:
Have you seen The Walking Dead Tutorial by Bowen Kerins on youtube? He really shows what the table can do, Horde mode is superb
Yes, I must have watched every video out there! Just finding my way around the table before delving into the rules. Had 60 games already, some finished very quickly though LOL.

Last edited:
Marvello, welcome to Pinball Info.
Great choice of machine, enjoy.

Welcome to the forum Marvello, amazing first machine. Your story of being brought into pinball by pinball arcade is not uncommon, thats exactly what happened to me 3 1/2 years ago when it was released and I've heard that from many others too.

Welcome, great pin for a first!

TPA does have a lot to answer for. Who'd of thought that an app could affect so many people's lives the way TPA has? (I wonder if we could make a claim against Farsight for our addiction? ):rofl:

Welcome, great pin for a first!

TPA does have a lot to answer for. Who'd of thought that an app could affect so many people's lives the way TPA has? (I wonder if we could make a claim against Farsight for our addiction? ):rofl:
Yeah they owe me a fortune!

nice one, straight in with an L E , you can now start looking at the mods for this game, the bicycle lighting mod is a must for this game,

dreads on here makes loads of mods, but not at the moment for twd as he`s only just got one, I`m afraid that you`ll have to buy more pins:p

Back
Top Bottom