What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the Northeast

Retropwr1986

Registered
Hi everyone, I'm new here looking to aquire my first Pinball machine having caught the bug at NERG of which I have attended from the start. I already have a arcade cab, and have a keen interest in videogames as well as computers in general having built several PCs. I look forward to any help and advice.

Welcome dude. First steps would be to play as many different games as you can and talk to lots of other pinheads, by joining a local league.

What's your budget and have you got any particular machines in mind?

Welcome! That's what events are all about. Promoting and sucking in new addicts!

Oh, I'm back btw....

hi mate, not sure where you live or if you have any machines in mind already and at what price but your more than welcome to come and have a try of my 3 ( all be it there not for sale ) , but youll get an idea of what youll get for 5k and for 1k and ask any questions you may have, I can show you the basics aswell.

hi mate, not sure where you live or if you have any machines in mind already and at what price but your more than welcome to come and have a try of my 3 ( all be it there not for sale ) , but youll get an idea of what youll get for 5k and for 1k and ask any questions you may have, I can show you the basics aswell.

Hi, I'm in the final stages of acquiring a Black Knight 2000 that popped up after playing a few virtual tables on Pinball Arcade, although my dream table would be an Attack from Mars.
The Black Knight is in pretty good shape for its age and I'm looking at the possibility of doing some work on it then selling it on to go toward an AFM.

Back
Top Bottom