What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Surrey

Gasmonkey

Registered
Just a quick hello,been lurking for months,its a great forum
I currently own a Zaccaria TenStars, 6 classic fruit machines,2 arcade machines and a Nsm Wizard jukebox.looking to upgrade the pin to something with a DmD sometime in the future.

Thanks Gordon :thumbs:

Welcome Gordon, where in Surrey are you? Gonna come along to a local league event?

That's a lot of space dedicated to old fruities, I'm sure we will soon turn that into two or three pins

Hi Dan,i'm in Horley 2 minutes from Gatwick
My fruit machines are spread around the house ,a couple in the shed.one in my other halfs dressing room a small mills high top in the lounge
The pinball is in my 'man cave' with 2 fruit machines, 1 is a bfm big breakfast and the other
Is an old bally em like they used to have in vegas
1 upright and 1 cocktail arcade machine are also squeezed in :)

Hi Dan,i'm in Horley 2 minutes from Gatwick
My fruit machines are spread around the house ,a couple in the shed.one in my other halfs dressing room a small mills high top in the lounge
The pinball is in my 'man cave' with 2 fruit machines, 1 is a bfm big breakfast and the other
Is an old bally em like they used to have in vegas
1 upright and 1 cocktail arcade machine are also squeezed in :)
Most of us must be the same regarding arcade toys and collecting them. :)
I'm the same.... Pinball machine, Cocktail arcade machine, Red hot X bandit, Rock-Ola Bubbler, and an Aristocrat penny bandit

Back
Top Bottom