What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Sunny Northampton.

zapiy

Registered
Hello all, just signed up after finding out about this place for mypinballs on twitter, don't own any pins or arcades for that matter, huge collector of retro computers and consoles and moving into a small collection of arcades and pinball machines seems to be my logical next step, I hope to pick some ideas and ultimately learn what it costs to own a pinball machine. Not just the initial outlay but the up keep of the machine and so on..

Thanks for looking and hope to chat with some of you around the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey zapity, @Paul is probably your closest friend but me and @I TiltAlot are located not far away in Kettering. If you ever want to pop round to mine for some games send me a PM :) I always have 3 pins to play.

Thanks for the welcome fella, that would be great, need to pop over one week to the retro game shop there so could coincide the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome, would love to know where the retro game shop is. There was one up in the town (I think called Entertainment Base) but it closed down about 4 months ago I think if that is the one you are thinking of. Either that or I never see it open :eek:

Last edited:
Yeah I was gutted as well, used to get old games in there as well. I will double check next time I'm up in town but I'm pretty sure it's a hairdressers now :(

They have a Facebook page so I will check that out when I can.

Hey @Paul did you see my pm fella?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom