What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Sheffield

workingdog

Registered
Just stumbled upon this forum having recently decided to play my machines rather than just dust them down..

I bought my first pinball about 13 years ago (Judge Dredd) and have followed it up with a couple of further purchases.

Bought a Mr & Mrs Pac Man a year or so later
Then bought No Fear
I then wanted an old EM machine so bought Tasty Samba
And then bought Roadshow . This filled up my wall and I dont have room for any more without selling some of the other toys.

None of the 'must have' machines in there - probably because I'm too tight to pay 'must have' prices.
All machines are working and unmodified, apart from the Judge Dredd which has the Dredd world mod.

Will have a look around the forum later and try to resist the temptation to spend more of my hard earned.

Welcome to the forum @workingdog :thumbs: Tasty Samba looks an interesting game, I do like the art style on Inder machines. Have you got the 1 player or 4 player version?

Its the one player machine. It isnt the most exciting machine to play but the sounds from the solenoids and the chimes make it a much different experience to the more modern machines out there.

Hi. Welcome to the asylum.

Do a search for the uk pinball league. Sheff is probably on the border of the midlands and northern leagues. I went to my first ones this year, a good way to see some different machines and meet fellow nutters.

Hi @workingdog - I coordinated the Midlands region of the UK Pinball league last season but am also the marketing person. I used to live in Sheffield, moved to Derbyshire 6 months ago, and the Northern league meets are probably on average slightly closer, but you are welcome to join either and can even attend meets in the region you haven't joined. There's also the Arcade Club league that's just started, speak to @Carl Spiby about that one. All in all there's loads of opportunities to come out and play some pinball with us. PM me if you want more info on the UK Pinball league.

Thanks for the welcome and the invites to the leagues. I need to pack in the day job before I can have more 'me' time. Currently doing the accounts and other work for my wifes business on evenings and weekends but plan to move to this full time in the not too distant. Then I get my life back.

Back
Top Bottom