What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.. from Newcastle :D

CaffeineHound

Registered
Hi all, after being a long time pinside loiterer (and becoming disheartened with most on theres' unwillingness to ship out of the States) it has been a pleasure to discover this place!

My pinball obsession started when I discovered a Road Show machine in a small bar in Majorca back in the 90s; a machine I still hope to own some day.

It's great to discover an active UK pinball community and I wish I had discovered you all sooner.

Nice to meet everyone! :clap:

Come and say hello to us tomorrow [emoji3] there's a few people off the forum here at the show!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! It's a friendly bunch of folk on here who will always help out if you need advice on anything. Roadshow is a great choice, my all time favourite game!

James

Hope you managed to get a shot on my i500 at NERG 19 if not drop me a PM and you welcome to come play that and a few others in my lineup anytime you wish as I’m local to you
Oh and I have a bean to cup machine as I’m an addict too lol
Col

Hope you managed to get a shot on my i500 at NERG 19 if not drop me a PM and you welcome to come play that and a few others in my lineup anytime you wish as I’m local to you
Oh and I have a bean to cup machine as I’m an addict too lol
Col
I made it there but unfortunately I did not get a go of your i500. :p That sounds like an amazing offer i'd be honoured to take you up on though! Coffee and pinball. Apologies for such a late reply I have just moved house and Talktalk have left me without internet for 2 months! GRRR. :mad: Still local though. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom