What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New Mexico?

kbmabq

Registered
I'm Kristin from the other side of the pond... you allow foreigners here?
Spotted this forum on TapTalk and was curious - been poking around and curious about the forum.
I run Mezel Mods so I'm in the biz but being honest I don't know much about pinball. Secretly looking for friendly places to learn more about people and pinball.
Is this that place?
ps- New Mexico is in the USA a fact some Americans don't know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Kristin :) We definitely allow foreigners here ;) You do some good mods for Iron Man that I've been trying to resist buying for a long time :thumbs:

Just to clarify, I'm not here to sell. I want to learn more about people in pinball- what makes them tick, what gets in the way of enjoying pinball, etc. Other places don't seem safe for those types of questions- hoping I can ask and observe here!

Hi funny you should say that I'm currently mowing the grass which is doing just that.
Tim refuses to do grass anymore- we both had lawn cutting jobs (his much more substantial than mine) as kids. We get whomever we can to do it for us!

Agree with Griz about New Mexico, great piece of America. Drove route 66 in 2004 and got snowed in New Mexico. We were told it hadnet rained in 2 years but it snowed the day we were there.

Great days crack in Dennys with all the Truck drivers that were also snowed in.

Eventually got to Billy the Kids grave though at Fort Sumner.

IMG_0542.JPG

Agree with Griz about New Mexico, great piece of America. Drove route 66 in 2004 and got snowed in New Mexico. We were told it hadnet rained in 2 years but it snowed the day we were there.

Great days crack in Dennys with all the Truck drivers that were also snowed in.

Eventually got to Billy the Kids grave though at Fort Sumner.

View attachment 20782
Brilliant! NM is a lovely part of America- tons of blue sky, high desert and much more to see. Best time to visit is right around the corner now. Worlds biggest gathering of hot air balloons first week in October! The balloon we help with featured center (Carousel).
Glad I found some NM friendlies!
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_09_25_3d0fb2fb442ba04c40a02c8f044c51e4.jpg

Cool,

I used to be in a balloon team here in Northern Ireland, we were sponsored by the Belfast Superbowl (the bowling alley I used to bowl and play pinball in)

Just to clarify, I'm not here to sell. I want to learn more about people in pinball- what makes them tick, what gets in the way of enjoying pinball, etc. Other places don't seem safe for those types of questions- hoping I can ask and observe here!

Welcome Kristin to the madhouse :)

If you ever decide to sell anything through here, you are more than welcome - we have a wanted/forsale/for trade forum specifically for that. And we don't mind - It's all Friendly here - if it's for the benefit of pinball people then it's a win-win :)

Cheers
Paul

Hi Kristin, welcome to Pinball Info.
I have bought some of your mods for my machines.
Glad you have found the best forum this side of the pond.

Thanks for the great welcomes! I'm hoping to get to really learn from all of you- Tim doesn't know I'm here so lets keep it between us-- oh and all the people on the internet of course ;0P
I hope everyone will be candid but kind if we ever get to talking about our mods. What would really be cool is to dream a little about pinball possibilities. And of course, I don't know how to play pinball so connecting with other new players would be great for me!

Cool,

I used to be in a balloon team here in Northern Ireland, we were sponsored by the Belfast Superbowl (the bowling alley I used to bowl and play pinball in)
AWESOME! Ballooning in Ireland must be dreamy! With the ocean and hills- wow.

Back
Top Bottom