What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello from french riviera...

Gastoon

Registered
hello to all the members of this forum, I have been passionate about pinball machines for so many years already, and it is with great pleasure that I registered this morning on your forum that I discovered with curiosity.
I hope that despite the brexit ... you will accept the French that I am ...:hmm:

Icône de validation par la communauté

Bienvenue! Nous avons plusieurs membres hors Royaume-Uni que nous accueillons avec plaisir. Je crois même que tu n'es pas le premier Français à nous rejoindre :)

so to introduce myself a little more, my interest for years has been to finish all the games that I enter, to make the finals ...

to finish the games ... break the code ... and see what comes next ... well, really, because the codes are frozen

I close a lot of pinball, time after time...
like an obsession...

work on my trajectory checks, break the codes of all the games in order to finish them ...

but now it's not that simple anymore, the games got so complex in terms of programming that they ended up losing me ...

and I ended up finding my pleasure in simple games

too much code, kill the code...

Attachments

• 1607543089526.png
    1607543089526.png
    301 bytes · Views: 13
  • 1607543265830.png
    1607543265830.png
    301 bytes · Views: 11
afterwards, as I think many of us, there is the beauty of the machine and all its mechanisms ... a kind of magic ...

already understand how it works, how to repair them little by little, put a finger ... then the whole hand, see the whole arm

Back
Top Bottom