What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ellesmere Port!

BenPG7

Registered
Hey everyone!
I’ll be honest up until 2/3 months ago I’d never touched a pinball machine! My local pub recently installed a Munsters pin and within seconds I was hooked and have been ever since haha!
Can’t wait to head out to other bars and venues with other machines to play on, though I’m struggling with ones near myself (between Chester and Liverpool) so joined this forum to hopefully get a better idea.
The overall goal is of course to get my own machine. As a huge wrestling fan the WWF one is the absolute holy grail so if anyone had any info on where to find one and a price point I may be looking at I’m all ears 🙂
Thanks for reading! Loving the forum from what I’ve read so far
Ben

There is a couple of pins in a snooker club in Liverpool avengers and tspp
Potc in bowling alley in south port none are in great condition is the munsters we put in that pub getting played a lot

Oh so this is partly your fault Chris hahaha! Thanks for heads up I’ll check out that other snooker club. I believe the machine is doing very well for them at Madisons, I’ve probably introduced it to 7-8 other people myself 🤣

Welcome Ben. Try a website called pinfinder and join a league. You would be in the northern league so ask @DAD for info.

Welcome Ben. And as you’re new here, you wouldn’t have known but anytime you mention a WWF pinball machine it’s forum rules you have to write Ooooooooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh at the end. It’s just the rules. I don’t make em’.

😬😬😬.

Oh I do apologise!
In future I’ll be sure to put something like “I’m looking for a wwf pinball machine ooooooooooohh yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh”
Thanks for the heads up 😂

Back
Top Bottom