What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Bourne End

drhex

Registered
Hi everybody,
coming back to pinballs after selling my collection on moving to the UK (yes, shouldn't have done that). Have had pinballs for the last 30 years otherwise, can fix pretty much anything and now have room for a machine again.
If anybody has a TZ to sell I'd be interested ;-P...
Florian

Hi Florian and welcome, good luck in your search for a tz

Hi @drhex. As well as @Pooman2084 in Wycombe you have got me just round the corner from you a few miles from Marlow. You'd be welcome to come round any time and check out my games. I've got a TZ which I may be moving on at some point...

I'm not far from you, in Reading, but my TZ is not for sale I'm afraid... You can play it at Flip Out London though :)
mike.

Hi @drhex. As well as @Pooman2084 in Wycombe you have got me just round the corner from you a few miles from Marlow. You'd be welcome to come round any time and check out my games. I've got a TZ which I may be moving on at some point...
Thanks for the offer, very happy to take you on (also on freeing you of the burden of a TZ…). Just helping getting a Bally Star Trek going for charity in Marlow, so am over that way quite a bit.

Hi everybody,
coming back to pinballs after selling my collection on moving to the UK (yes, shouldn't have done that). Have had pinballs for the last 30 years otherwise, can fix pretty much anything and now have room for a machine again.
If anybody has a TZ to sell I'd be interested ;-P...
Florian
Hello and welcome

Back
Top Bottom