What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from a n00b

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
Hi!
I'm Richard, I've signed up over the last couple of days and thought I'd say hello! I'm a video game collector really but finding myself more drawn to pinballs after my trip to Arcade Club last year.

I'm not going to say I WTB a Tales From the Crypt pinball but if one turns up at the right money I would have one! (If that makes sense!)

I like what I've seen of the site and it's navigation, so thumbs up from me! :)

I'm not going to say I WTB a Tales From the Crypt pinball but if one turns up at the right money I would have one! (If that makes sense!)

Go on you can say it if you want!
That's how it starts!!!!
Welcome

Welcome aboard (have played too much Star Trek today) :)

Last edited:
Welcome Richard, you'll find that everyone here are nice and helpful people and they'll not hold your past against you!

Just be aware one isn't enough, so you have been warned.

Thankyou everyone!
"they'll not hold your past against you!" - Good job!

Actually as I've kind of owned 2 before, I'm not quite a uber-noob! I had a Superman and a Star Riders both Atari's that came in a video job lot. Both ropey and I sold both complete as projects but a TFTC is the one I fancy for myself. Having played Cirqus Voltare I fancied one of those... until I saw the prices! Yikes!

Thankyou everyone!
"they'll not hold your past against you!" - Good job!

Actually as I've kind of owned 2 before, I'm not quite a uber-noob! I had a Superman and a Star Riders both Atari's that came in a video job lot. Both ropey and I sold both complete as projects but a TFTC is the one I fancy for myself. Having played Cirqus Voltare I fancied one of those... until I saw the prices! Yikes!
Welcome.
Yes, pinball prices can easily leave folk looking like slack jawed yokels. But remember, buy off here and you should get a good deal and even if you don't like the game, you should get your money back.

Thanks for the advice! Oh, when I get one it will be for good! I'm not a collector who goes big and then sells everything, my stuff I've had years and don't plan selling anything if I can avoid it! I'm not a hoarder though, oh no!

Back
Top Bottom