What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello - another member from Nottingham

paul_in_nottingham

Registered
Hi all,

After posting a reply on one of the ads in the For Sale section, I thought I'd introduce myself and thank you for the warm welcome. This seems a really friendly forum. Several local members have already reached out to offer cabs for sale, or even just to come and play some games.

I've been collecting arcade cabs for several years. The last couple of PlayExpo I've been to, I've found myself playing the pins more than the videos; and I promised myself that one day i'll add a pin to my collection.

Ronsplooter encouraged me to join after viewing a cab that I'm currently selling.
If my house has a pin in every room in a few years, I'm blaming him, it's all his fault. :p

Cheers for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum mate :thumbs: I've messaged you back on UKVAC about the cab and you'll have to get yourself round mine at some point to play some pins :)

Back
Top Bottom