What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heighway Pinball - Now Hiring

Heighway Pinball

Registered
Heighway-Now-Hiring-Web-Advert.jpg

Have you ever considered a career in pinball?

As we move into our mass-production phase, we need more skilled and motivated people to help us fulfill our goals.

Why are we looking to Pinball Info? We believe in hiring people who love pinball, and who want to see it become mainstream again.

We are interested in speaking to anyone who wants to work in pinball from our base in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales.

We will consider all applicants with all skills, but in particular, we are looking for:

* Electronics Designers
* Production Managers
* Quality Control Managers
* Operations/Technical Managers/Directors
* Systems Testers
* Rules Testers & Developers
* CNC Operators
* Injection Moulding Operators

Are you interested? Please forward your CV/resume and express your interest at jobs@heighwaypinball.com

Attachments

• Heighway-Now-Hiring-Web-Advert.jpg
    Heighway-Now-Hiring-Web-Advert.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 33
Hmm, Dan have you been drinking;) Surprised that image has made it to the 20 min mark!

I'll work for free, just send me a Full Throttle and when it's available the Alien conversion kit.

I will play your machines, document gameplay it's good & bad points also document any issues found and assist with troubleshooting the issues and the re-test.

think you could send out your CV and not mention that your hobby is "practical electronics" but be honest

only time I could ever do this was when I had an interview at Barcrest (failed on the maths with that one)

Go Heighway - love the bit about mass production

I'll work for free, just send me a Full Throttle and when it's available the Alien conversion kit.

I will play your machines, document gameplay it's good & bad points also document any issues found and assist with troubleshooting the issues and the re-test.

I can also offer this.

Two heads are better than one.

Such a shame this is in South Wales (well, not for the Welsh obviously). I would have been firing my CV in like a shot. I can do 3/4 of the things on that list and throw in Solidworks modelling, assembly fixture design & manufacture, injection moulding machine setting, programming and maintenance, welding and electronics assembly.

Fancy moving to Leeds Andy ? :)

Such a shame this is in South Wales (well, not for the Welsh obviously). I would have been firing my CV in like a shot. I can do 3/4 of the things on that list and throw in Solidworks modelling, assembly fixture design & manufacture, injection moulding machine setting, programming and maintenance, welding and electronics assembly.

work from home, go in 1 day a week... sorted

I can do 3/4 of the things on that list and throw in Solidworks modelling, assembly fixture design & manufacture, injection moulding machine setting, programming and maintenance, welding and electronics assembly.

Annoyingly I have the complete opposite problem, I can do none of the jobs as I don't have the skills. Sent my CV along though with a hopeful "If you happen to need someone to do X in the future, please think of me."

You miss the point though. that IS work (In this instance!)
Weekly progress meeting.
"So Andrew, what have you got for me this week ?"
"Well Andy. It's a been a great week and I'm proud to tell you I achieved two LITZ on Twilight Zone with the same ball."

Annoyingly I have the complete opposite problem, I can do none of the jobs as I don't have the skills. Sent my CV along though with a hopeful "If you happen to need someone to do X in the future, please think of me."
Fancy a crash course in engineering ? :)

Weekly progress meeting.
"So Andrew, what have you got for me this week ?"
"Well Andy. It's a been a great week and I'm proud to tell you I achieved two LITZ on Twilight Zone with the same ball."
..Whilst maintaining an average response time to any updated threads on pinballinfo of under 200 seconds :)

I've sent off my CV to Andrew as well. No harm in seeing what interesting opportunities are available at Heighway Pinball.

I'm not sure I have any relevant experience either, although my problem is the opposite - too much experience (over 30 years) in the maintenance side of the engineering industry! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom