What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heaviest pin?

Spadge

Registered
Just setting up WOZ, my god is it heavy, I must be just a bit low because I’m ill but I struggle to recall one as heavy?

Indy, Stng, any Jpj, presumably Alien...

Yours?

Heaviest I ever lifted personally was JD, but I hear Safecracker is a real heavyweight despite its small size.

Took 4 people to get WoZ out of my Jazz so that gets my vote! Hobbit is stupid heavy too, don’t ever help anyone move one up a set of stairs!

Twilight Zone has to be in the running.

EDIT: JJP website says WOZ LE is 395 lbs (~180 kg). Wow.

I've moved around pins a few times on my own. I don't enjoy it. Is there a better way than being on all fours and lifting it on your back?

yah JJP use MDF which just makes them crazy heavy.

Probably STTNG is my heaviest game in my collection, The Shadow was pretty heavy. Meteor and TNA very light.

Probably STTNG is my heaviest game in my collection, The Shadow was pretty heavy. Meteor and TNA very light.

Yeah a lot of mechanics etc, 5 flippers in Woz. It's not going anywhere. Enjoying having a pin at home, a few more when the house is done,

Its undeniably a very beautiful machine, I couldn’t get on with it, maybe code I dunno. Prefer Lotr.

Strange choice really.
Gottlieb tried same on one game in 1954 and quickly abandoned that experiment!

They didn't use mdf to start with that's was one of his selling points. So they have gone the stern route now?

Remember the sort of laugh for wiz in a pub Preston way.
Me n @replicas lifting the back end up first time.
I think wide like faaaarkinnnellll were exclaimed

Back
Top Bottom