What's new

Heat

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Well i like a bit of the good weather, however I feel like i might need to consign myself to the luxury of my workplace, since we have just had new Aircon fitted and it's REALLY cool in there...

Really surprised we haven't has a hosepipe ban yet, and i'm starting to have had enough of the heat... Bring back 22C :)

And the latest?? After a cool weekend, Temps look to be back up next week, and possibly even hotter!!!

Bahh Humbug ;)

Going on jolies this week. Perfect timing. Or not. Uncomfortably hot at night... Still, bring on the

heatwave.jpg

I generally love the heat....... but have spent today recovering from heat exhaustion/heat stroke from yesterday . Not good :( We were working outside from 9am until about 2pm doing some pretty hardcore garden landscaping - hat on, sunscreen and fluids and yet still felt TERRIBLE - dizzy, headache, totally drained and just altogether awful for the afternoon.

Just shows when it gets to 30 C or so you really do have to treat it with respect. Be careful out there people.

Been ok up here pretty much, we did have one really warm week, one day it particular it got near 30C, for Edinburgh that's pretty good :D

38.5 my thermometer said yesterday, at 5pm. I was at the freibad (lido), just along the road from my house near Zürich. Rain due tonight, but apparently 37 again next weekend. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom