What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads-up all DI buyers.

pintableuser

Registered
Talked to Cliff Rinear at the end of last month placing my usual order all was well with temps reaching boiling in California.
Fast forward one month an update that my order has been dispatched.
So life has got hectic at Cliffy headquarters....It's always busy.....but the cause of the delay is the very popular protector set for Dialled-In.........he had as of yesterday a 1900 back-order of e-mails to work thru........ life is good for the wee guy. ,:thumbs:

Cliffy's stuff is great just email him and wait he comes back to you and you always get your product.

Tried to get some JP Cliffy's from Pinwitch but had a problem with their site. Ended up buying the ones from Spain on ebay (Maybe Portugal?) to avoid Post Office ******** on importing from the US. Fitted well with no problems despite not being Cliffys and about half the price as getting them from the States and no risk of a surprise £15 handling charge from the PO . I've ordered from Cliffy before and he comes across as a good guy

Back
Top Bottom