What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you used the alt.rec.pinball archive on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
The age old question comes up again - keep or kick...

Have you used it since you have been here?

Have you ever searched anything?

Worth keeping, or just a link to rgparchive??

(Just to add - if it does go, it'll still be kept to come back at a later time....)

Cheers

Paul

I have used it, just to browse through. I did nearly make a post a few days ago though because I thought it would be useful to be able to search it separately to the main forum. Would be nice to have an option when searching to include all posts / forum only / rgp only.

I never really saw the point in archiving it here to be honest.

I would have thought a link was all that would be required. Unless the forum (by which I guess I mean you) can add some extra functionality for searching, posting or whatever then its just taking up space on the servers ?

Not having a go, I just dont see the need, happy to be proved wrong though.

Keep up the good work with the forum.

Cheers

Ian

Never used it.

If I want anything from RGP thats where I go to
smile-1.png

never used it via here.

i think you have enough to do looking after this site. dont kill yourself over rgp mate. we can all go there via google if needed!

(once again great work with this site BTW:))

never used it, it's not up to date so still need to read elsewhere and I google the rec.games.pinball if I need to search for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom