What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Haunted House With Speech And Multiball

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I brought this almost 2 years ago from Poibug following his truly epic quest to add multiball and speech which you can read about in this pinball news article http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/hauntedhouse/ Ever played a machine with 3 ball multiball on 3 levels with 8 flippers!!!

I have really enjoyed owning it but as usual incoming machines have squeezed space and something has to give.

Offered in working order with the exception of the bonus display in the lower window. The actual display works (fine when swapped into the back box) and I have repined the connector but its still not playing ball and to be honest as its not a score display I had forgotten about it!

You can see this actual machine being played here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPcjOVUq4Do

Details
  • Pascal replacement board so its as bullet proof as a Gott can be!
  • Replacement back glass (although it’s plastic) with the original included.
  • All recommended earthing and electronic upgrades done by Poibug
  • Playfield and cabinet in players condition. There have been touch ups and I would say it is better cosmetically than most.
  • Lots of drop targets and other parts replaced
  • I have ordered a new set of rubbers from Pinball Mania (as I really was going to keep this) which should be arriving soon and these will be included.
  • Manual and lots of details on the conversion supplied on a CD given to me with the machine

I paid £2000 for this and I am offering it for the same cost (£2000) with delivery via Martin included or £1900 if you collect from Elmer in West Sussex.

I’m sure I have missed a load of stuff off this list so I will add info as it comes to mind. I will also put it on Ebay next time they have an offer on.

Any questions please ask.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG