What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone had experience of Best of Pinball Germany??

Game On

Banned
Hello all. Has anyone had dealings with Best of Pinball in Germany? I see they say the sell licenced Gottlieb Apron Decals including early EM machine ones. Since Lee at Pinball Rescue AUS has ceased trading I dont know of anywhere else outside of the US that sell them.
These guys claim to but of course the ones I need are out of stock! I have emailed and messaged these guys six times and get no reply, is it something I said?, Anyone else had similar? Advice appreciated.
Paul

I have had a few orders from them with no issues but never had to contact them.

Yep, ordered many times, very reliable. Good for posts and other hard to find hardware bits.

Ordered many times from them, and always prompt delivery. But never had to have a conversation with them. I'd send your message in German as well as English using google translate.

Schon oft bei denen bestellt und immer prompte Lieferung. Musste aber nie ein Gespräch mit ihnen führen. Ich würde Ihre Nachricht sowohl auf Deutsch als auch auf Englisch mit Google Translate senden.

Ordered loads from them, everything I can't get in UK usually..... Never had a problem, great packing and updates on orders etc. Good stock of Gottlieb parts.

I will give it a try although I would hope someone there could speak or understand English.

I've had email replies in English. Check they're not shut currently.... usually states somewhere on the website.

Use them almost weekly, excellent service, had an issue once with some missing parts and it was instantly remedied and sent out very quck. Top guys.

I've ordered many times and have been happy.

However I do notice that there is always a lot of listings out of stock - I wonder if they are left on when he sells out just in case he can get new stock.

It may be the apron decals he lists were supplied by pinball rescue, in which case you may be back to square one!

Back
Top Bottom