What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anybody on here used pinball dreams for playfield repairs

chris b

Registered
I am thinking on sending a taf playfield for re furb as i want to build a super mint one
has any group members on here used pinball dreams henrik isnt it would like to know about costs and how good he is or any other comments or info people have
thanks chris

Its good, but good does not come cheap.
Had to say with you being a Yorkshire man Chris. :) :rofl:;)

As above. I'm on my second playfield with Henrik. He is good. Slow, but I don't mind waiting for a good job. He seems to quote 900-1000 euros for a taf. If you pm me your email address I'll forward on the pictures he sent me of a taf playfield he just finished. The pictures on his website are old and don't show particularly fantastic work.

It's a lot to shell out but until repro Playfields are done for a third time then it's the only option.

Shame no one in the uk has started to do it yet there's def a demand for it I reckon especially for just clear coating

Word has it that ipb retained the rights when everything else went to pps. Given that ipb have effectively disappeared due to some tax problems I'm not sure that repros will happen any time in the near future. That was the final thing that pushed me to get Henrik involved. Having said that I did email mirco in case he had something lined up. He didn't say no!

My man showed up last night to take away the second HH playfield for repair... :clap: Chris if you PM some photos then I'll see if he's willing to have a try.

Back
Top Bottom