What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harley Davidson Bally Valuation please

bicton

Registered
Sadly I need to sell some of my pinball collection, please I need help to value this rare one.

This cool Harley Davidson Bally 1991 pinball, only 2187 produced
Shocked
is just been restored and serviced by www.strpinball.com

New rubbers
New LED kit
New full set of plastics
New plastic bumpers
Nvram
New subwofer
New flipper buttons
New ball shotter kit
New lock

The table is been always with the plastic protector "mylar" thanks to that its ok, very rare to find a Harley Davidson table in this good condition.

Cabinet has some scars and marks of use.

Cpu and audio board repaired, switches adjusted, table cleaned and polished, legs paintend and new levellers.

puX5hY9.jpg

4yevj9t.jpg

4chDzao.jpg

qjBQqSj.jpg

jazDpo7.jpg

AF6Sary.jpg

I would say about £1k. It’s a linear game with poor artwork. I reckon if you could hook a Harley enthusiast you could charge what you liked but a discerning pinhead knows the score.

Look a really nice machine .....but in the UK it's about £1000 , unfortunately I do not know what the Spanish maket is like , personally I sell it in a motorcycle auction to try to get top dollar for it !

Are you the guy uploading vids of TPD?
Are you in the UK too?
I didn't think there was any out out yet.
It is a great theme imo

HD is the ultimate theme above substance . I'd give you 1k tomorrow for one dropped at my door

they do not sell to pinheads . you always need discerning Harley owners

in June 2007 I had HD and TZ on eBay finishing same day. TZ £700 HD £1050

go figure

OMG I don´t really know where to start! Thanks for all the comments and I apologize for the 2 days I been off working in the VideoGame Museum we are opening here in Spain in June, we will have pinballs too ;)

I will be answer all the questions!

In that case I will prefer to keep the HD I already spent 2K € in it.

Look a really nice machine .....but in the UK it's about £1000 , unfortunately I do not know what the Spanish maket is like , personally I sell it in a motorcycle auction to try to get top dollar for it !

Thank you mate I will try like that, maybe send a email to the Harley Davidson shops around and ask if they are interested to have it in the showroom or something like that.

Here is the same! if we see a corner with a diferent pin we ask for that one too! :rofl:

And YES is TPD its a beauty and is the new girl on the city! Damm she is hot! I wish I have the money to buy it, I´m a good friend of Antonio Ortuño Quetzal Pinball he is the creator "designer,programmer, ingenner..." of TPD he lives just 25 min from mi house and we have some nice projects ahead together. I wish I had a lot of money to make a pinball bussines with him, he is a genius! great guy and very honest.

If any of you needs info about TPD I will be happy to help and make perhaps some videos with Antonio explaining and showing the machine.

The pictures are taken in Orlando´s place STRPinball he is a great technician well known here in Spain, I send to him all my pinballs to service, also he is in TPD project as an assembler and tester, and another friend Gustavo is the Artist he also made a great job!

Thats the thing, you can restore a classic car that's sort after and worth good money and rare, or restore a old car non classic that has a small potential market for resale with less value- But they can cost the same to restore and paint.

1K to buy it and another 1k with all the work done, as I said happy to keep it for the Museum, then all the people can come and play it.

It's surprising how quickly costs add up. Even just shopping a machine - flipper and mech rebuilds, rubber, replacing any plastics , worn and broken parts etc ,LEDs etc , shipping costs from multiple suppliers ...you can *easily* be looking at a few hundred pounds ..... and that's before maybe needing a display or boards.

Back
Top Bottom