What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hardest Jackpot shots .... looking at you Whirly :/

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Holy cr*p .....now I have played a lot of pinball over the years, huge number of different machines, but I swear to god this Whirlwind is THE toughest when it comes to nailing a Jackpot ! :mad::D Never had fewer Jackpots on any game I have ever owned.

No exaggeration ...I can go game after game after game getting the multiball going and then failing to nail that left ramp off top flipper...which for some reason becomes *the* *hardest* *motherflippin* shot* in the world :rofl:

When I do nail one it's almost celebration time round here. Beers opened, fireworks lit, cat kicked .....(not really, I would never kick a cat, and ours died last year anyway)

Capture.PNG

one of the reasons its such a bad ass game. always find taxi is a close but no cigar shot when you need it

BK2K, because you can never hit that upper ramp when you need to.

Fish Tales, really tight shot to the lock then you have to send it round the spinner into the rear hole. Pain!

As you are the person that sold me the Strange Science. You should know that the loading of the Atom Smasher is the god damn hardest f**king shot in the world of pinball machines EVER

P.S. Just imagine you're doing the Picard Maneuver on ST:TNG or the Stairs Jackpot shot on TAF... Sorted! :thumbs:

Banzai run is one of the harder ones out there. After beating the 4 riders. You are in a two ball multiball where you have to hit a tight saucer

image.jpg

Then you have 20 seconds to hit the motorbike elevator to the upper pf
image.jpg
Then you must make the shot (lock) to the top of the upper pf

image.jpg

Then you have one single flip at the captive ball on the upper pf whilst a fantastic sound show is trying to out you off. If you miss this you invariably drain to the lower pf

image.jpg

Amen to whirly bollock being a bastard. Which is probably why my highest score after owning one pretty much continuously for 5 years is 28 mill!! Then Andy N wiped it when he fitted the remote battery holder!!

And as for FT. As soon as I ever get to super jackpots on it, I'm selling it. Which is why it's currently being redecaled :rolleyes:

How's about 4x jackpot on Creature. Such a sweet spot if you make it. And very rewarding.

Back
Top Bottom