What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handheld Scanner

RudeDogg1

Registered
Does anyone have a handheld scanner they would be kind enough to lend me please?

Even better if someone had the red and orange layer files for the sides of Congo.

The reds and oranges have faded to the standard almost white and have been sharpied in which is a practice i detest lol. As the rest of the machine is really tidy I’d like to airbrush the red and orange back in. But to do that I need to make paint masks. Unfortunately Pete b no longer has the files which would of made things a lot easier. I did try to find that marko bloke that was selling decals on fb but looks like he’s been shut down

Have you got a flat-bed scanner you could take the lid off ? it aint perfect but in the hour of need it does the trick.

yeah, they're ok, but you have to move them at a fairly constant speed and you'll want to keep it straight. Clamp a bit of wood to run it against might be easiest.

Back
Top Bottom