What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Halloween Bloodsucker edition

Expired Due to no activity

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
I'm getting impatient for a new machine, should never have pre-ordered a machine so far out so I'm putting up my spot for Halloween BSE. £1000 deposit has been paid ( machine total price is £7600 ), spot is yours for £600.

Last edited:
There's only 1 to my knowledge as it was a VIP number 18.

Everyone else I know is in the 750+ range for UK pre-orders and its 1000+ for bloodsucker editions. In other words next year maybe second half?

I'm not in on Halloween. I presume my rick n morty is the only public play spooky pinball in the UK but happy to find out if there are others out there in the wild

I'm not in on Halloween. I presume my rick n morty is the only public play spooky pinball in the UK but happy to find out if there are others out there in the wild
Appreciate you putting your R&M on public use btw Steve, only chance i'll get to play one!

Looking at the machine, I would have actually quite liked this, unfortunately with two young children there is no way I could have this in the living room. Maybe in 14 years time 😏 but then it will probably be £30,000 with pinflation, good luck.

I’ve put an order for a Halloween CE. When it will be delivered, it will be playable at The Pinball Office. Till then we have a Alice Cooper by Spooky Pinball.
That’s awesome! Any idea of your expected delivery? Do plan on driving down to the Pinbabll Office, a Halloween would make the trip even sweeter.

That’s awesome! Any idea of your expected delivery? Do plan on driving down to the Pinbabll Office, a Halloween would make the trip even sweeter.
No idea unfortunately. All I know is that G N R will be next in line to be delivered. Nothing about Halloween.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom