What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haggis Pinball Fathom Revisited

Martywolfman

Site Supporter
If I was to be negative at all, the call outs ...are they really needed with the apron LCDs? They jar on me like the Super Hoops ones.

If I was lucky enough to own one, would they really bother me (I think not ;))
My first thought too. Also, I know this shouldn't bug me really, but I think I'd find the Aussie accent annoying too.

DRD

Registered
See how the world is going nowhere ?

Fathom being remanufactured 40 years later.

With those prices, just buy an original. You fix it with a soldering iron. Boards being remanufactured. Backglasses, playfields get remade from time to time. Stencils are available. My proper Fathom is still going strong. Did not miss a beat with 34 players and 5h of continuous abuse this weekend.

Haggis, schmaggis

Pop Bumper Pete

Registered
I did get to play this last year at a local event
It looks great (as it should)
But i played better, and I preferred the game more, when i asked them to switch it back to "classic" mode
I am an old f4rt, I just don't go for RGB LEDS, and there was a sound that irritated me as well

Would I buy one though? Yes

steve brum

Site Supporter
More new pinball is good but plus one here for an original even though mine needs TLC. Fathom is one of those ultimate pinballs along with Centaur. It also have the best flyer for any pinball game as well. Ah Yes!

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
The LEDs are far too intense for me😄 seems a strange juxtaposition with the classic layout and theme then all that bling.

Top Bottom