What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold GunsNRoses

Spadge

Registered
IMG_9058.JPG

Looking to trade/sell my GunsNRoses either up or down (+/-cash difference). Or will sell for a decent offer.

For trade, I would like a VGC CFTBL (+£ in), LOTR (+£ in), CV or GB LE (+£ out), Metallica LE (+£ out). Will consider other tables, but I'm picky.

About my GNR;

On the whole its VGC, plus quality leds, invisiglass, pinsound, mirror blades, pinball pro speakers, led ocd 'gizmo', colour dmd. Cabinet in vgc, black siderails, lock bar and legs. Only blemish (that you can't really see unless its pointed out) is a break to the snake plastic (caught it whilst replacing the glass) which doesn't affect gameplay. It's a wide-body.

Considered one of the best, if not the best, Data East machine. I'd sell for 5k given £1200 extras, which can be moved to other machines. Also comes with a nice topper, with signed GnR guitar pick arrangement. Some GNR toys Slash & Axel but I removed those :)

They're touring in 2017 so may make a nice investment, I'd prefer room for another pin :)

Sweet looking machine. Sounds ace. On my wants list plus I've got a lovely creech to trade but just not got the extra to put to it at the mo. Dammit! :mad:

Also, I'm asking for a trade not especially a sale. I've put over a grand on it with the extras (glass, colour dmd, pinsound, speakers, blades, LEDs). You can have it for 4 with all those taken off :)

Reply to be honest I'm more interested in a really nice creech and maybe CV. I'm wavering about GB LE have an option on one. Not usually a stern fan but absolutely love TWD LE.

You'll love Metallica - ace machine. Loads of fun with the multiball modes.

I even warmed to the soundtrack after a while :)

i just bought 2 tickets ten minutes ago to see GNR at Olympic Park on Saturday 17th June with @J.C.Rox in the close up zone.
we are gonna get ****ed up and completely off our tits on booze and substances, then we gonna shake our heads at the front and get all sweaty. yay!!

i also know a guy that's selling two central standing tickets for the Friday at face value £96 each. pricey but you only live once.

i just bought 2 tickets ten minutes ago to see GNR at Olympic Park on Saturday 17th June with @J.C.Rox in the close up zone.
we are gonna get ****ed up and completely off our tits on booze and substances, then we gonna shake our heads at the front and get all sweaty. yay!!

i also know a guy that's selling two central standing tickets for the Friday at face value £96 each. pricey but you only live once.
I would be incredibly surprised if we don't meet @BurnDizzyBurn there too!!

Cheap as chips compared to anything pinball related:D

@Alpha1 is gonna be there too. And Lord Matti and his lovely missus Elisa. Yay!

Last time I found the Golden Circle it was because I bought the cheap toilet paper by mistake

Wasn't it about £150 a ticket for GnR? I looked into it very briefly and decided no band is worth that much:(

I flew out to Vegas to see the two reunion shows, worth every penny! I won't go into how many other times I've flown the globe to see them.....I'll be at both London shows and a couple before hand.

Do you know where the F*#k you are??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. The GNR is still available, I'd got a buyer locally but they gave back word :(

I'm prepared to take £4600 for it on here, with Pinsound, invisiglass, LED's, blades, in generally very good condition. I need to sell now, not trade as I need space :)

Bump. The GNR is still available, I'd got a buyer locally but they gave back word :(

I'm prepared to take £4600 for it on here, with Pinsound, invisiglass, LED's, blades, in generally very good condition. I need to sell now, not trade as I need space :)
Why are you doing this to me? Got a mint IJ landing on Saturday that's filled the last hole! :(

Back
Top Bottom