What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Guns'n'Roses Collectors Edition - Found It

Willing to pay over the odds
emoji106.png
You'll not have much choice 🤣

Paying an inflated price with no warranty on a nib Jersey Jack😖
Apart from the well known light board issue on my WOZ which were changed to v2 ones Both that and my Hobbit have been flawless.
This can not be said of the multitude of faults I’ve had on Ball/Will and Stern pins.
I’d be more wary buying a AIQ & ST without warranty by the amount of disgruntled owners pinside reporting disintegrating subways, failing ball locks and the right **** on setting the ramp up to the rubber fanny.
That said my TMNT, GOTG & BKSOR like my JJPs have too been flawless.
I think on some pins it can be a lottery if you one of the buy on release crowd which I’m one of with R&M and GnR incoming.

Sorry to derail slightly but warranty doesn’t put me off as personally I’ve opted without one on both aforementioned as I’ll sort them out myself

Apart from the well known light board issue on my WOZ which were changed to v2 ones Both that and my Hobbit have been flawless.
This can not be said of the multitude of faults I’ve had on Ball/Will and Stern pins.
I’d be more wary buying a AIQ & ST without warranty by the amount of disgruntled owners pinside reporting disintegrating subways, failing ball locks and the right **** on setting the ramp up to the rubber fanny.
That said my TMNT, GOTG & BKSOR like my JJPs have too been flawless.
I think on some pins it can be a lottery if you one of the buy on release crowd which I’m one of with R&M and GnR incoming.

Sorry to derail slightly but warranty doesn’t put me off as personally I’ve opted without one on both aforementioned as I’ll sort them out myself
True but things do and can go wrong, I have a DI collectors edition but paid nowhere near retail price. No real issues yet🤞
I guess if you are willing to pay extra and desperate for one then go for it. Warranty or not.
Im just getting tight in these tuff times😬

At the end of the day - I do not know how many people paid a deposit to Mr Palmer vs the full amount.

What would be happening here no doubt (if you only had the £1K deposit on it) would be the preorder would be sold, and the thread starter would have to pay the balance. However any issues and Phil had to refund - you would only get £1K back.

Nothing yet - but with a wee premium from me someone could end up with a very cheap LE

I’m still willing to pay extra for a CE - private message with any offers - thanks

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have spoke at length Alan and I still stand by what i said which is "All comes to he who waits!" I am sure just like POTC they will eventually change hands. In fact I wish I had a quid for everyone who says "this is definately a keeper" Me Included!
Over the years all my keepers have moved on as you so rightly already know after buying my minty TAFG 14yrs or more ago. But im glad it went to a good home as you are a rare collector that buys not sells pins for the next new thing unlike me :rofl:

Not sure last time i asked back in January was told still some months away ? only reason i changed my mind was because i was going to convert part of my garage for the machine then wifey said it could now go in our small spare room but she hates Guns n Roses so that is why i changed my order,

Back
Top Bottom