What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Guns & Roses

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
I am going to the top of Wales on Saturday from Portsmouth so can meet someone along the A27-M27-M3-A34-M40-M42-M6 with no charge if this helps.

For sale is my Guns N Roses. I have owned this machine for 5 years (probably more) and it has been faultless apart from once (at the Slam which shows you how long ago it was!) when the flippers died which turned out to be a dodgy diode or something simple like that.

This is not a mint machine but I would describe it as better than player’s condition. It has been touched up in several places on the playfield but it has been done well and then mylared over.

The “G” ramp has a hot glue repair at the back where the switch mounts (where they all go) which have to put my hands up to, this could probably be done a lot better but I had to sort it quickly before a league meet but it has never failed.

The DMD is good and the flippers were rebuilt a couple of years ago as well as being re-rubbered. The back box has uprated speakers and led’s in the translate lamps. Bally Williams

Any questions please ask.

£3,750.00 if you want to haggle, £3,500.00 if you don’t ;)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

I'd absolutely love this Pin and i've got a stack of cash saved up. Unfortunately the cash is for us to move house so if I bought this i'd probably have my nethers removed with a set of rusty shears.

Good luck with the sale. I know that Freeplay40 over at Pinside has remade the ramps for this; not sure he has any more in stock but there's a good chance he might do another run at a later date. Worth knowing if you're planning on buying this.

GREAT game.

As I recently posted,had mine for over 11 years - love it

Get yerselves a bargain peeps - especially as if ya meet him on hte way you;ll save £ on courier charges

I've just recently had a job interview for a firm in Stockholm. I walk into the meeting room and there in the corner is one of these. I don't know how I got the job as for half of the interview I was talking about pinball.:hmm:
Congratulations!
Good story for the kids.
Will you be relocating & taking your games?

Congratulations!
Good story for the kids.
Will you be relocating & taking your games?
Thanks
I will be indeed relocating, but returning home every few months. The games will have to stay as the apartment is far too cramped as it is. I've already found plenty of places to play pinball though. :clap:

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Can i pay £35 a week for 100 weeks?

I've just recently had a job interview for a firm in Stockholm. I walk into the meeting room and there in the corner is one of these. I don't know how I got the job as for half of the interview I was talking about pinball.:hmm:

Whats the company dude? I lived and worked in Stockholm for a few years. Swedes are massive pinheads. It's actually what got me in the mindset to buy one in the first place.

Just in case anyone has been put off with the damaged ramp I have now replaced it with a good used one as shown below. It has been reinforced in the common break area with 2 aluminium sections. You can also have the old one with the game. Please excuse the washer by the pop bumper skirt :rolleyes:

IMGP8407.JPG

IMGP8405.JPG

Back
Top Bottom