What's new

Wanted Guns n Roses

Jon Fletcher

Registered
Possibly looking to get a DE GNR later on in the year. Can anyone give me clue as to how much these go for these days? They don't seem to come up for sale that often.
Thanks.

You are right, they don't come up for sale often. Also regarded as one of the best DE tables.

If you are lucky i'd say 2.5k....and unlucky 3.5k (this price if its an ebay purchase - pinheads and GnR fans pushing the price up)

You are right, they don't come up for sale often. Also regarded as one of the best DE tables.

If you are lucky i'd say 2.5k....and unlucky 3.5k (this price if its an ebay purchase - pinheads and GnR fans pushing the price up)
Thanks for the info mate. If there's anyone out there thinking of getting rid or knows of anybody then let me know.

I'm waiting to see how iron Maiden pans out then I may see my gnr but being mint with Topper taken off site in 1997 it won't be cheap

I know Wil Barber has one. lets see, it's Saturday at the moment. give it about 3 days :cool:

Hahah not for sale and cost me many many many pounds , also I spent about 4 years trying to convince mark to let me buy it.
Well it might be for sale if stern do a new guns and roses pin ;)

I do know that @Fishbulb has one, he may sale it, but it is the nicest one I have ever seen so would command a strong price tag, send him a message, always worth asking

Back
Top Bottom