What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

guilty pleasures

steve brum

Site Supporter
we all have them. any games folks really like that they shouldn't

top of my list is Cactus Jacks. Im supposed to like all those macho hard core themes but this game is so much fun

Like this Steve? Impossible not to smile when playing it :). This one is in fantastic condition ( well it is now I shopped it ) but it isn't mine, just babysitting.

20151124_160509.jpg

I actually had good fun playing Surf'n'Safari a few weeks back. Late era Gottliebs are generally a no-go for me but I was quite surprised how much I liked it. Not enough to make me want to own one but still...

I suppose really it comes down to theme as well. Games like Johnny Mnemonic where the movie is pretty terrible but the game itself is really good fun.

I know it's not liked by many people, but I do enjoy a good game on South Park.

It's not complicated, the shots are easy, and that Cartman hole is the size of a small planet.

Especially enjoy playing one with the "Carpet Munching" ROMS fitted. :)

was great to play SP last gasp at NLP as not a game you have to think a lot about when playing. the video mode maybe the best in pinball!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I enjoy playing Gilligan's Island.

Back
Top Bottom