What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what I saw?

Haha, a google search of them still brings the top results and warnings not to buy from them on pinside and here :rofl:

Nothing says professional company like a proper registered domain name which doesn't actually point to a website and a generic yahoo.com mail address.

Stay classy guys....... ;-)

All I got is an error when I try to go to the site, doesn't seem to exist.

Not that I'd trust those lot with anything, like everyone else I learned to avoid them pretty fast.

The name was Bob's but after his death these Muppets took over what was once a great name in the Pinball world and made it the worst.

The name was Bob's but after his death these Muppets took over what was once a great name in the Pinball world and made it the worst.

Yup I had a game with a sticker in "Serviced by Pinball Paradise" and feared the worst until @I TiltAlot explained to me about Bob and likely it was him and immediately breathed a sigh of relief haha.

Yes Bob Thompson machines were one of the best out there, in there day that is.

What the heck are those stickers about?
oyston is the so called chairman of blackpool f.c, after relegation from the premier league he has run the club into the ground just milking the club for money, and not investing any

My first pin, a Dr Who, had a Pinball Paradise sticker in it - it had gone brown through age - it was a a really great example of a pin and took me a while to understand that it wasn't from these charlatans. I suspect (and hope) they just haven't changed the livery and are rolling around in the same van - maybe one of the things that didn't get destroyed in the 'fire', or the subsequent dissolving of that company. Like's been said, the first two results on google tell the only story anyone needs to hear, and the fact that the website is still dead, that they haven't changed the name from this toxic-brand, and have the same email address, suggests that is the case. @lukewells was this near your house, are they your new next door neighbours now :eek: or you happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Bought a Bally Hardbody from Bob.
Was amazed at the size of the unit and the machines that were in there. Then he told me he had another one.... said I'd be back but alas...

He had 2 big units .. not all pinball, a few other arcade games, but loads of pinballs. His van was much bigger than that with a tail lift, he would go to Holland once a month or so and fill it up!

Back
Top Bottom