What's new

Wanted Guardians of the Galaxy (GOTG)

banky

Site Supporter
In the market for a GOTG.

Hoping some of the latest titles announced over the last few weeks leads to some fairly recent machines (such as GOTG) being moved on to make space.

Could potentially look at other LCD Stern machines.

If so....let me know

Thanks for reading.

Chris

very few GOTG in the UK. The UKPinballrati had a negative reaction to it and there wasn't many bought. I've got one that is in Pinball Republic if you want to play it though!

Hey Neil, thanks for replying.

That's a shame regarding availability in the UK.

I have enjoyed playing the one in Pinball Republic when I have had the chance to make it over there, will need to get another visit pencilled in soon.

This place is showing bnib and I have seen them posting on the forum but no idea if they are legit

Attachments

• 0706802E-9B95-4FB0-8C24-90123CA29454.png
    0706802E-9B95-4FB0-8C24-90123CA29454.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 68
also worth considering Metallica mostly the same layout with much better rules, ok the music might be an issue but it works well with pinball.

Yes sadly we are restricted to listing all new pins at the RRP in the UK

Managed to get a few of the last production run of GOTG and TMNT Pros with the advantage that we can operate them, but the prices are not kind at the moment, and unlikely to change for some time

Jeff

I can 2nd @Neil McRae ’s advice on Met. I had GOTG LE for a few yr and it’s now with a mate local to me.
Wasn’t a fan of the music but has grown on me and iMO suits pinball perfectly.
Added bonus of wireform ramps opposed to plastic ones and probably the best Bash Toy of all time with Sparky which never tires on me.
Same layout with the king of rules on code Lyman god rest his genius soul.

Back
Top Bottom