What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grommets, e clips & washers

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
Just sorted a problem on a Flintstones for a mate & I noticed one of the 4 bank drop targets wasn’t resetting. Took the assembly off & half of the retaining clips, grommets & washers are missing allowing the drop target to ride over the reset prongs & jam. So I need item numbers 12, 15, 17 & 18.
06C32787-EA9E-416D-A114-011E07A4010E.jpeg
4724AB99-7A92-4A92-A00D-495C6E00F3E6.jpeg
31BA4BA4-EF27-466D-8052-B292BB9B9868.jpeg

Andy’s closed, can’t see anything on PH site.
Any ideas or has anyone got any they’d sell?
Cheers, Alan.

Thanks for the link @Dex-Jay.

Think I'll try and fashion something grommet out of an old flipper rubber, if that doesn't work then sprung washers underneath the e-clips should keep things tight,

Cheers, Alan

It's surprising what you accumulate when you have been in this crazy hobby for as long as I have.

Alan I have the grommets, let me know what you need and I will post them out to you.
D.

Nice one Daz. It's for the bloke with the holiday rental cottage in Cumbria, I swapped it for his HUO BR. Think I might try & buy it back off him, cos people owning pinballs who haven't a clue are a PITA. See if I can talk him into a video cab or summat,

Anyway I need 4 & while you're looking see if you can find the washers ;-)

Cheers, Alan

Back
Top Bottom